latest Updates

  • Property News

    Research houses reduce GDP 2020 outlook, improve 2021 forecast

    Research houses have reduced their gross domestic product (GDP) outlook for 2020 but improved their forecast for 2021. This comes after Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) revised its 2020 growth forecast downward to between -5.5 per cent and -3.5 per cent from -2.0 per cent and 0.5 per cent, mainly to reflect the severity of the…

    Read More
  • Property News

    S P Setia records RM875m in sales for 1H2020

    S P Setia Bhd has achieved RM875 million in sales for the first half-year ended 30 June 2020, with local projects contributing RM702 million, the company announced. In a media statement today, the company said local projects had contributed 80% of the total sales while the remaining RM173 million or approximately 20% were contributed largely…

    Read More
  • Property News

    Covid-19 prompts shift in property buyers’ budgets

    Some 53% of buyers said that their budget for property purchase has either remained unchanged or increased since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, a Knight Frank Global Buyer Survey revealed. The survey was conducted between June 5 and June 23, 2020 to explore the pandemic’s impact on residential property markets and buyers’ attitudes. It…

    Read More
  • Sentul

    Vista Sentul Residences

    Vista Sentul, located on 2.38 acres of freehold land in the matured neighbourhood of Sentul, Kuala Lumpur. It comprises two residential blocks (32-storey and 45-storey) housing 705 units with built-up sizes ranging from 689 to 1,216 sq feet. The units are priced from RM478 psf onwards. Amenities within 2km radius include but not limited to…

    Read More
  • Property News

    National initiatives well received by home seekers

    National initiatives to ease the burden of the COVID-19 outbreak, while stimulating property sentiment, have been well received by home seekers, according to the PropertyGuru Malaysia Consumer Sentiment Study second half (2H) 2020. The study showed that Malaysians were mostly satisfied with Bank Negara Malaysia’s (BNM’s) six-month financing moratorium, as reported by the majority (39 per…

    Read More
  • Property News

    Platinum Victory’s Kuala Lumpur projects received good take-up rates

    Despite lacklustre market, Platinum Victory’s Vista Sentul apartment and Vista Danau Kota have received good response with 60% and 70% of the units snapped up after launch. Located in the matured neighbourhood of Sentul, Kuala Lumpur, Vista Sentul has gained a 60% take-up rate since its soft launch during the Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO)….

    Read More

Latest Projects